Forums » News

Can I Send My Son to Kyrgyzstan to Pursue an MBBS?

• January 3, 2022 7:44 AM EST

Surely you can! In fact, Kyrgyzstan is literally a dark horse when it comes to MBBS abroad. Over the years, the number of international enrollees into this university has steadily risen, reflecting the popularity of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. 

Almost all the top WHO and NMC/MCI-approved medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are top-notch, but here, I will make a case for the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy. Apart from the top-quality and affordable academics of this university, it’s the involvement of this university in various funded research projects as well as in Dissertation councils that make this university stand apart from the others.

Being a top Kyrgyzstan Medical College, this university is also part of various international medical educational and research programs like the TEMPUS: FLEPP, Erasmus+, JICA, the HP Global Genome Project etc. What this does is that it exposes the university and its students to the globally-accepted and globally-followed medical norms and practices, which has a dual benefit: -

• For the Students: They get to develop the requisite skills and ideas as followed internationally and accredited by global platforms.

• For the University as a Whole: These are opportunities to increase awareness regarding what is practiced globally and accordingly, mould their curriculum, pedagogy, and research standards.

Finally, the entire fees the student has to pay for the whole programme is around INR 19-20 Lakh. This includes the tuition fees, accommodation+hostel, and all the other miscellaneous charges for the whole program. You’re not required to pay any donations/capitation fees in addition to it.

I believe this is enough to convince you regarding the genuinity and legitimacy of this university
    and MBBS in Kyrgyzstan as a whole.

• 2 posts
    January 4, 2022 5:56 AM EST

Dear students, I’m your colleague who needs some assistance. I believe many have the experience of working with essay writing websites. Can anyone answer: is paperhelp trustworthy? I’ll be much appreciated for your help, guys.

• 2 posts
    April 18, 2022 11:35 PM EDT

Information article, it was very helpful! I simply began in this and I’m attractive more familiar with it better! Thanks, keep doing amazing..

Site: Marlboro retro jacket

• 1 posts
    April 19, 2022 12:24 AM EDT

Awe! I love family posts! This is great. And Dylan looks so adorable, and cute! You have a great family, it looks like

Site : Johnny Lawrence Jacket

• 2 posts
    May 8, 2022 9:21 PM EDT

Good to hear this news. I also want to take my kids there. Does your child play video games? These days my son has immersed in the game bob the robber . A healthy and light game. Try it with your child.