Forums » Relationships

Different types of girls

• 25 posts
    December 21, 2021 10:57 AM EST

The 8 different types of women

You can categorize women using 3 things. Each category can go 1 of 2 ways.

1. Time = (inveters) a girl will either want to meet a good enough guy and invest time into him. Or (testers) she will date multiple men (not necessarily at the same time) and chose the best one. If a better one comes along she will switch. I divide TIME into "investers" or "testers"

2. Sex = (Justifiers) a girl will justify her having sex. Or ( Deniers) a girl will deny that she loves sex. I divide SEX into "justifiers" or "deniers"

3. Relationship = (Idealist) Cinderella type girl that wants a Prince Charming and a fairy tail ending. Or (realist) more career oriented type that doesnt believe in the fairy tale crap. I divide Relationship into "idealist" or "realist"

You can make 8 different combinations using these categories giving you the 8 different types of women.

Here are the 8 types

1. The playette- test- deny-ideal $IACD

2. social butterfly- tester- justify-ideal $IADC

3. Hopeful romantic-inevest-deny-ideal $AICD

4. Cinderella- invest- justify-ideal $AIDC

5. Private dancer- test-deny-realist $DCAI

6. Seductress- test- justify-real $DCIA

7. Connoisuer- invest-deny-real $CDAI

8. Modern woman-invest-justify-real $CDIA

• 30 posts
    December 21, 2021 10:59 AM EST

that's interesting, tnx! I'm looking for cool girl right now. 

This post was edited by sandy white at December 25, 2021 7:05 AM EST
    • 30 posts
    December 25, 2021 7:06 AM EST

Recently I found dirty video chat with hundreds of girls on every taste. So cool, plus it has an element of surprise 'coz I never know in advance who will be chatting with me now or in 10 minutes. Hope I'll meet someone special there too.