Forums » Travel

We're moving into a new house

• 203 posts
    May 31, 2021 11:32 AM EDT

Hello, we moved to a new house and it has Rachio 3 Smart installed, and I downloaded the Ap, tried to log in, and set everything up. but the old owners of the house have already registered it for themselves.
    I would like to keep all the configurations in the block so that I don't have to redo everything, but I would like to log in with an access point. Can anyone help me?

• 59 posts
    June 1, 2021 7:28 AM EDT

I have a friend who can help you

• 86 posts
    June 1, 2021 7:33 AM EDT

Rachio help tab answers most of the question about their product especially the common ones : You can use Shared Access to transfer ownership!
    Go to Shared Access. In the Rachio app, select the ""More"" tab and then select ""Shared Access""; choose ""Share Access"" and then select ""Transfer Ownership"" from the list of three Shared Access types.
    Enter recipient email. ...
    Complete transfer of ownership. And if you want to factory reset :
    Power cycle the controller by unplugging it and plugging it back in. Wait for it to boot again. Hold down the stop button until the light bar fully illuminates. The Rachio 3 will flash blue light to indicate success. Or get a new controller from https://www.vpsmart.co.uk/storage-services/

• 34 posts
    January 27, 2022 5:37 AM EST

In contrast to weekend nights, even the Valley Heart is visibly different in the daytime. Weekdays see the hustle and bustle of business workers who are generally employed in administrative type jobs,  similar to neighbouring Brisbane city. The thought of whether you are safe or not is generally not top of mind! To generalise, I guess the Valley by day could be seen as a chilled out CBD For More: Investment Property Brisbane 

• 658 posts
    March 21, 2022 5:10 AM EDT

This kind of articles, give us writing inspiration. Thank you for giving us such thought. TURISTIČKA VIZA NOVOG ZELANDA