Immigration

• 21 posts
    March 17, 2023 6:41 PM EDT

Hi all. Can you tell me who deals with labor immigration to Canada? Is it necessary to contact the local authorities in my home country or go to embassies or consulates of Canada? Or should I go straight to Canada so that there are no unnecessary questions?

• 20 posts
    March 17, 2023 7:11 PM EDT

Hi! The Canadian government handles labor immigration. You can apply for a work permit through the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website. It is not necessary to contact local authorities in your home country or go to Canadian embassies or consulates. However, it is recommended that you apply before coming to Canada to avoid any issues at the border. Applying beforehand will also ensure that you meet the necessary requirements for working in Canada. And it is even easier to do it by contacting the experts in this field who know on lmia alberta.

• 19 posts
    March 21, 2023 3:39 PM EDT

I would also like to go to work in Canada, but from my country I just do not get out there.

• 6 posts
    March 27, 2023 9:32 PM EDT

Through its Service Canada processing facilities, Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) street fighter duel evaluates applications from employers seeking authorization to employ temporary foreign workers and conducts Labour Market Impact Assessments to ascertain the likely impact these workers would have on the Canadian labor market.

• 12 posts
    April 4, 2023 5:10 AM EDT

It is not necessary to contact local authorities in your home country or go to Canadian embassies or consulates directly. You can apply for Canadian immigration through the IRCC website or feudle through a Visa Application Centre in your country.

• 6 posts
    April 11, 2023 10:47 PM EDT

To be eligible for a work permit, you will need to have a job offer from a Canadian subway surfers online employer and meet other requirements, such as language proficiency and education or work experience.

• 1 posts
    October 25, 2023 6:17 PM EDT

In Canada IRCC deals with all type of immigration including labour, which is basically called the LMIA, In this the employer who is looking for foreign skilled workers start an advertisement on the job bank and conduct interviews with the candidates then it inform the IRCC that he want to hire the candidate and issue an LMIA which gives the candidate a closed work permit and he can come to canada and this process takes around 8-9 months. If you have any question about the immigration you can fill the web form. Here i am giving the link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

• 39 posts
    November 18, 2023 2:20 PM EST

Having an expert in immigration law and someone who has experience in a variety of immigration situations is considered helpful. Adamir Solicitors London  with a qualified high level of details and organization able to create certain pathway.