Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

High resolution wallpapers

• 106 posts
    November 17, 2019 2:44 PM EST

Guys, where I can find good 4k wallpapers for free?

Maybe you have some good variants? I will be happy to hear some advices from those who know.

• 89 posts
    November 18, 2019 11:01 AM EST

As a perfectionist with experience, I can advise the site akspic for searching for wallpapers on a computer. There are best 4K wallpapers and you can easily pick up something to your taste, it doesn’t matter what genre the image will be in - it's cars or girls, there are for every taste and color. And the collection is constantly updated, so you can update the wallpaper with enviable frequency so that your device pleases you with its appearance.

• 106 posts
    November 19, 2019 11:14 AM EST

Daw le said:

As a perfectionist with experience, I can advise the site akspic for searching for wallpapers on a computer. There are best 4K wallpapers and you can easily pick up something to your taste, it doesn’t matter what genre the image will be in - it's cars or girls, there are for every taste and color. And the collection is constantly updated, so you can update the wallpaper with enviable frequency so that your device pleases you with its appearance.

Oh, thank you very much, dude. I find awesome nature wallpapers, and few of them I am already downloaded.

Your adive help me.

• 56 posts
    September 2, 2022 1:48 PM EDT

If you've made sure that your surface is smooth and clear, then another culprit for the projector being blurry may be a dirty lens. When you're using a projector on a regular basis it can be easy to be forgetful about keeping the lens clean because it does accumulate dust over time.