The most standard full moon prayer in January 2023 toke

• January 28, 2023 1:07 PM EST

There is an old saying that "year-round offerings are not equal to the full moon of January", so each family prepares a very sincere and complete offering. Along with that, the prayer of prayer is an indispensable thing today.

tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek tekotek

The meaning of the full moon day of the first month for Vietnamese people
    With the concept of beginning and ending, attaching importance to the original, Vietnamese people believe that if they go to pagodas and prepare a hearty offering tray on the full moon day of January, the whole year will be lucky and blessed.

Due to different beliefs, religions and professions, the celebration of the full moon in January is also different for each family. Families follow Buddhism, they will worship the Buddha at the temple. Many families worship Tho Cong, God of Wealth or the spirit of the dynasties on the first full moon day of the year.

No matter how you worship, it is a must in every family to worship the ancestors. The worshiping on the full moon day of January is an opportunity for homeowners to pay their respects to their grandparents and parents, thanking them for helping their family and children to be healthy and prosperous in business during the year.

Praying for the full moon of January
    Below is an essay to pray for the full moon of January according to "Vietnamese traditional vows" - Culture and Information Publishing House.

I bow to the heavens of the nine directions, the Buddhas of the ten directions, and the buddhas of the ten directions.

- I bow to Hoang Thien Hau Tho, gods and goddesses.

- I respectfully bow to Mr. Ban Canh Thanh Hoang, Mr. Native Land, Mr. Ban Gia Tao Quan and other Sun Gods.

- I respectfully bow to Cao Tang To Trieu, Cao Tang To Ty, Thuc Ba De Huynh, Co Di, and Sister Muoi, paternal and maternal surnames.

My trustee(us) are: …

Residing at:…

Today is the full moon day of the first lunar month of the year..., meeting the Nguyen Tieu period, the faithful's children are sincere, repairing the incense lanterns, buying and presenting gifts, and offering them to the court.

We cordially invite you, the Emperor of the City, the Great Kings, the Indigenous Spirit of the Earth Land, the Master Ban Gia Tao Quan, the Five Directions, the Dragon Vessel, the Fortune God. I pray that the holy men hear the invitation, come before the judgment, witness the sincerity of enjoying the gifts.

We cordially invite the ancestors, the ancestors, the ancestors, the ancestors, etc. to listen to the supplications and invitations of their children and grandchildren, to come to witness the sincerity of their hearts, and to enjoy the offerings.

I again respectfully invite the grandparents, the predecessors and the late masters, to come and enjoy the gifts, to witness the sincerity of the family, to protect our family and to have all the good things. Four seasons are not limited, eight periods enjoy peace.

Finished praying, 3 bows.