What games do you play?

• 18 posts
    August 1, 2022 12:36 PM EDT

What games do you play? I'm into CS:GO right now

• 7 posts
    August 1, 2022 12:38 PM EDT

Elden Ring, I'm a few hours in upto level 20. And what's really great is if I'm not paying attention with combat most things will kick my butt. Really liking the challenge. Every enemy is making me think, and especially new ones I discover and whether I can take them or not. I've never died so much in a gameI've not got past the first boss yet, though I can get his health bar to near zero I just need more combat practice to get him beat. The landscape is really stunning, fantastic atmosphere that's got me hooked. You can just go off exploring to see what's out there. So far a great game.

• 49 posts
    August 1, 2022 12:40 PM EDT

I play Overwatch, it's my favorite game. I like how unique the play is and how differently you approach each game. Not so long ago I found overboostpro service for Overwatch players. If I don't have time for playing I can ask pro players to play instead of me and get higher rank. With this service playing the game is even more entertaining.

• 322 posts
    August 10, 2022 4:03 AM EDT

Fast, affordable, and safe way to boost your Valorant account with the help of professional Radiant players in all regions with a money-back guarantee Boosting for LoL

• 322 posts
    August 21, 2022 12:31 PM EDT

Timer Resolution is a tool you can use to decrease input lag on your PC. Here’s what Timer Resolution is and how you can use it for Fortnite, Apex Legends, Valorant, and any other game.  reduce input delay fortnite apex warzone valorant timer resolution better frames increase

• 322 posts
    August 23, 2022 8:01 AM EDT

One look at this shiny, stylized game might make you think it's just a parody of Genshin Impact, and while there are certainly similarities, Tower of Fantasy has a number of systems and mechanics. jogos mmo

• 322 posts
    August 23, 2022 8:01 AM EDT

Loads from the pack added in the company DLC Montana The pack adds new trailers (low loaders and platforms) and new loads to the game. ats mods