Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Can vaping CBD help me quit smoking?

• 6 posts
    April 25, 2022 6:48 AM EDT

Hello guys! I want to quit smoking. I read on the forum that you can quit smoking by replacing it with a vape. Has anyone tried to quit smoking with a vape? I would be happy to hear from anyone who shares their experiences.

• 6 posts
    April 25, 2022 11:04 AM EDT

Hi, Danny. As far as I know, everything is very individual. Every person faces different challenges when they try to quit smoking tobacco. That said, some smokers find that vaping CBD helps them relax and avoid the temptation to smoke tobacco products. Others, on the contrary, cannot accept the taste of CBD after tobacco. As for me, I quit smoking and easily switched to a vape. I like Gorilla Glue and Berry Gelato. You can look them up here.

• 7 posts
    April 25, 2022 3:31 PM EDT

I have quit smoking several times in different ways. And each time I failed. No pills, patches or injections helped me. I didn't have enough willpower either. The last time I decided to just switch from cigarettes to a vape. No craving for tobacco, but now I smoke CBD instead of cigarettes.

• September 23, 2022 6:04 AM EDT

Tobacco is one of the most addictive substances to use. It is highly addictive and it takes only a few hits to feel the effects. When you smoke tobacco, it affects your brain and makes you feel pleasure in your body so stay aware and visit https://www.skillsyouneed.com/rhubarb/professional-cv-service.html to learn writing skills to secure your future. When you vape CBD, there is no burning of tobacco or marijuana. Instead, you inhale steam and vapors from the plant. These vapors are non-addictive and have no side effects on your body or mind.

• 25716 posts
    September 24, 2022 2:43 AM EDT

Hey. Neat post. There is a problem with your site in firefox, and you may want to check this… The browser is the market chief and a large component of other folks will omit your excellent writing because of this problem.    อนิเมะ