Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

adidas nmd xr1 comprar

• 60 posts
    March 3, 2017 10:42 PM EST
    Twins Have $925M Option On Bakers Contract - RealGM Wiretap

The Twins nike air max 90 essential mujer baratas , who own the worst ERA in the American League, will work hard to improve their pitching staff for 2013.

They will have to make a decision on Scott Baker, who underwent Tommy John surgery on April 17.

Baker is currently in the final year of a four-year, $15.25 million deal that pays him $6.5 million this season. The Twins have a $9.25 million team option for next season and it seems unlikely they'll pick it up. Doing so would make him the team's highest-paid pitcher in 2013.

The Twins do have interest in bringing Baker back, but they'd likely need to monitor his progress this offseason before offering him a reduced contract.

Miguel Cabrera Day To Day With Sore Ankle - RealGM Wiretap

Miguel Cabrera was not in the lineup for the Detroit Tigers on Sunday because of a sore ankle that has him listed as day-to-day.

Cabrera left in the fourth inning of the second game of Saturday's day-night doubleheader against the Chicago White Sox after struggling to run out a grounder.

Despite the nagging injury, the reigning American League MVP hit .354.336.691 in the month of August. However nike air max 90 hyperfuse azul , he did hit just one home run.

Ronaldo Expected To Play Wednesday Bale Misses Session With Flu - RealGM Wiretap

Cristiano Ronaldo returned to full training and is expected to be in the starting XI of Real Madrid on Wednesday against Bayern Munich.

Gareth Bale, however, missed Monday's session with the flu.

Ronaldo has not played since limping out of Madrid’s Champions League quarterfinal first leg against Borussia Dortmund on April 2, missing his team’s last four games.

If Ronaldo plays, Isco will likely drop out of the XI.

Strasburg To Give Up Chewing Tobacco - RealGM Wiretap

Stephen Strasburg is giving up smokeless tobacco following the death of Hall of Famer Tony Gwynn.

Strasburg's former college teammate, Addison Reed nike air max 90 rojos , has decided to quit as well. The pair played for Gwynn at San Diego State.

"I think it's a disgusting habit, looking back on it," Strasburg said. "I was pretty naive when I started. Just doing it here and there, I didn't think it was going to be such an addiction. ... Bottom line is, I want to be around for my family. This is something that can affect people the rest of your life. [Chewing tobacco is] so prevalent in this game. It's something we all kind of grew up doing."

Strasburg said he picked up the habit long before arriving at San Diego State, and also admitted he didn't know Gwynn had used smokeless tobacco during his playing days.

Scioscia Angels On Same Page After Aggressive Talks - RealGM Wiretap

Mike Scioscia met with the front office for several days before it was determined that he would return to the Los Angeles Angels for the 2014 season along with Jerry Dipoto.

"We had some really aggressive meetings these last 10 days nike air max 90 blancas mujer , and I met with [Angels owner] Arte [Moreno] and [Angels president] John Carpino and Jerry, and there's no doubt we're on the same page," Scioscia told ESPNLA 710 on Tuesday. "There's no doubt there's no philosophical differences. We just have to figure out a way to get it done better and more effectively and move our organization ahead. Jerry Dipoto and I, we don't agree on everything. No GM and manager agree on everything.

"One thing about me is I'm hard-headed, I'm opinionated and I'm going to stand up for what I think is right, and you put four guys who are hard-headed in the same room and are opinionated nike air max 90 negras mujer , and you can look at that as conflict but it really isn't in baseball terms."

Scioscia, who has five years and $27 million left on his contract, and Dipoto, who has one year left on his contract, both were told they would be retained next season following the meetings.