Forums » Suggestions

Leave your thoughts in the Maple Story Mesos

• 3 posts
    December 6, 2018 9:57 PM EST

An shitton of people decide to grind it on Grey Luxury Saucers at  Maplestory 2 Mesos Omega Sector, which is OK and do-able, within the non-SF room. I receive restless staying in maps for hrs and hrs. I suggest grinding here when you get tired of these maps below and popping back here. (This map was good until 200, however, a recent EXP change made the gain out of 190-200 not too great any longer.)

I really enjoy this map an whole ton because it includes a route and murdering Mutant Ribbon Pigs makes me hungry. The trade-off is the fact that you might be insta-killed by some Elites. (Won by you some, you lose some.) Kill individuals Advance Knights A, but also be cautioned that some Elites might be a little strong. This map is excellent for classes that do in extra cluttered surroundings with skills.

This is really every player's host. Locating a map might be hard, but it is rewarding. I suggest saving the EXP coupons all you are ready to with this because the field type does not burn off becasue it is extremely common. Anyhow, you did it. You've got your mule to 150, or 200, or anything you were attempting to reach. Even broke bitches need legion mules.Just feel free to leave your thoughts in the Maple Story Mesos comment area if you have some good suggestions/opinions about my coaching, and I would like to consummate this guide.

And I am certain that all you have understood that CBT two will arrive on 18th July, so we will start to offer MapleStory 2 Mesos in precisely the same time let's look forward to it.I recently made it to ground 33 on tower of oz with my phantom (3 pill slots, appearing to strike floor 40 once I unlock the 4th pill slot today!!) ; however, I felt just like my mobbing was very inferior in tower of oz, especially in phases where you are required to kill 200+ monsters that spawn in tilted and spaced ledges. I had been using Showdown with prenombre along with the ghost teleport skill but I feel as that I could use a distinct 4th job ability to maximize efficiency. Any ideas which ability to use for mobbing? Does not even need to be occupation abilities that are 4th!